Western Region Education Service Alliance Administrative Assistant
Job Goals: Maintain accurate and efficient financial records and reporting processes including payroll responsibilities while also serving as the office manager.
- 3 – 5 years professional office environment experience with bookkeeping/payroll required.
- Finance record creation
- Bank deposits
- Scheduling office coverage
- Maintaining the office supplies
- Assisting staff with sessions
- Check and respond to emails
- Administrative assistant for Director
- Assisting with the WRESA Update
- Other areas as determined
Skills and Attributes:
- Friendly and enjoys interaction with others
- Communication skills to handle calls and visitors
- Professional and responsible
- Strong Initiative
- Team player
- Excellent computer database skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google applications
- Ability to work with office equipment such as copiers, scanners, postage meter, etc.
- Some understanding of the K-12 environment preferred but not required
Terms of Employment:
Salary to be determined based upon qualifications and experience. This position will be a twelve month, five day a week 8:00am – 4:00pm position beginning mid-July 2018. Salary plus benefits to be determined based upon individual.
Application Instructions: Please contact Jan Webster at email@example.com or 828-774-5681 ext. 21.