When: March 27, 2023 Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm Registration: Starts at 9:30am Location: Hilltop Event Center 21 Restaurant Court Asheville, NC 28805
Why Teach In The North Carolina Mountains?
- Nineteen progressive school systems from which to choose
- Proven track record of high student achievement
- Ample opportunity for professional growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Wholesome, varied lifestyle for you and your family
Participating School Systems & Charter Schools May Include:
Asheville City, Avery, Buncombe County, Cherokee County, Cherokee Central, Clay County, Graham County, Haywood County, Henderson County, Jackson County, Macon County, Madison County, McDowell County, Mitchell County, Polk County, Rutherford County, Swain County, Transylvania County, Yancey County
Areas of Critical Need: High School Math, Science, and Special Education
Licensure Information info will be available at the event:
What to bring: Current Resume
Please contact Candie Sellers at email@example.com or 828-774-5681 ext. 104 for more information regarding contacting schools for job opportunities.