Essential Risk Management Issues and Employee Professionalism
Start the year off right with high quality professional development for all employees that highlights essential risk management and professionalism topics. Each video, approximately 35 minutes in length, provides legal education and common-sense approaches to real-world issues facing school employees. These videos can be available to you and your school system for use throughout the year, whenever you need them.
So, Now You Are A School Employee – Practical Survival Tips for The Class Room and Beyond is a 3-part series of short vignettes designed to introduce new and returning employees to the expectations of working in public education in the 21st Century.
Part I – Student Supervision
Part II – Appropriate Relationships and Social Media
Part III –
- Duty to Report Child Abuse
- Student Confidentiality
- Employee Use of E-mail
Legal Issues in Athletics – is practical professional development for coaches, volunteer coaches, principals and athletic directors regarding appropriate conduct and avoiding liability on the field, in the locker room and on social media.
- Show the videos as many times as you like and ensure all your employees understand the level of expectations for your district, whether hired in August or mid-school year.
- This series is designed for large or small group training, or for use by single individuals.
- Includes questions and discussion topics that allow a facilitator to extend the conversation and training.
- No annual subscription required; your purchase may be used for years to come.
Contact WRESA for cost.
Jan Webster Ed.D. email email@example.com or call 828-774-5681 ext. 21
Legal Disclaimer: Purchase constitutes a perpetual, limited license to show the videos an unlimited amount of times to any employee or volunteer of the school district. Videos and Moodle may not be shared with or shown to any one not employed or volunteering for the school district. Videos and content may not be resold or transferred to any third-party.