Western Region Education Service Alliance Administrative Assistant
Job Goals: Provide assistance and support for WRESA consultants and be initial point of contact for WRESA clients.
- Associates Degree Required
- 3 – 5 years professional office environment experience preferred
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Scheduling appointments and meeting spaces
- Maintaining the online schedule/calendar for office staff
- Assisting staff with sessions
- Database registration creation
- Maintaining the office vehicle
- Check and respond to emails
- Distribute mail
- Prepare and submit weekly deposits to office manager
- Maintain current distribution lists
- Editing WRESA Update
- Other areas as determined
Skills and Attributes:
- Friendly and enjoys interaction with others
- Communication skills to handle calls and visitors
- Professional and responsible
- Strong Initiative
- Team player
- Excellent computer database skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google applications
- Ability to work with office equipment such as copiers, scanners, postage meter, etc.
- Some understanding of the K-12 environment preferred
Terms of Employment:
Salary to be determined based upon qualifications and experience. This position will be a twelve month, five day a week 8:00am – 4:00pm position beginning February 26, 2018. Range: $27,500 – $31,000. Salary plus benefits to be determined based upon individual.
Application Instructions: Complete the online process at wresa.org. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-774-5681 regarding questions.